Hannah and Ben engagement photos!!!

Slowly easing into my morning because it's been a hectic last few days at work! We're really trying to pump out stories at Noozhawk, and so far, we're getting great feedback from the community and in our ad sales. It's been great, but I've lapsed in my blogging a bit.

Last weekend, I had the good fortune of being able to photograph one of my best friends, Hannah, and her fiance, Ben. Their wedding is in September, and although I'm not technically shooting it (although you can bet I'll have my camera there every second!) I'm excited because I'll be in her wedding as her maid of honor! It's hard to express how excited I am about getting all dolled up to stand next to my best friend while she gets married. Hannah was in my wedding last June, and it meant everything that she could fly out and be with me. :)

So... After we shot Michael and Carly's wedding, we drove back to Nashville for a shoot with them downtown before catching a flight back to California.

How gorgeous is Hannah? For reals.

























I love you guys so much! Thanks for hanging out with us!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

These pictures are AMAZING!

Of course.

I love you.