Congrats Derek and Amy!

Last weekend, I got the awesome privilege of shooting Derek and Amy's wedding in Franklin, Tennessee. It's a fun little town just outside of Nashville. And their wedding was soo much fun! Here's some pics...Sorry, there's lots of them. Hope you don't mind...:)

LOVED her dress!


Amy's sister, April, in the kitchen getting ready that morning..


Amy and April loosening up before the ceremony...



Amy had the coolest hair pin/veil thing. I loved it! Super classy.



After I hung out with the girls, it was off to shoot the boys at the Factory, the super cool, industrial building Amy and Derek had the ceremony and reception at.


The guys were looking sharp in their new chuck taylors..



How great are these guys? Total crack ups. I had to humor them.



One of Derek's twin brothers...





And then...the lady of the day arrived! Seriously, folks. Amy, you are GORGEOUS!









Group shots with April's son. How CUTE is he?







I loved this moment during the ceremony





They put the cutest little matchbooks in their favor bags..














Thanks so much, Derek and Amy for a great time and letting me share your day!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

The pictures are AWESOME!! I can't wait to see more
-Kim