On our way out of town....



I am so wayyy behind on posting, so here I go...

Saturday night, Casey and I went to see Lit Moon's production of "A Christmas Carol" at Westmont. My dear friends Kate and Erin (who also played Scrooge? FABULOUS.) were in the production and Jim, who composed the music for the show, and his girlfriend, Anna, came out with us afterwards to Paradise, which is where the above pic was taken. Erin is my new friend I helped pack up a few weeks ago, and we were all celebrating her wonderful life and the things she'll do in a new city. She left Sunday, and though I'm sad to see her go (and my dwindling supply of girlfriends get even smaller) I'm excited to hear about her adventures. :)

We're leaving for Tulsa at 3 in the morning tonight! Eeesh. We're flying out of Burbank, which will hopefully be less crazy than LAX two days before Christmas. I'm expecting to be completely exhausted by the time we get there, but am nevertheless excited. Expect pictures. I've got a bunch of laundry and random errands to do before we leave, so I'll sign off now...

Christmas is coming!!! YIPPEE

1 comments:

Johnathan Hayward said...

Hey Lara,

Hope you and Casey have a wonderful Christmas with family and friends, and a safe trip there and back!!! God bless!

--Johnathan Hayward