YAY!

I am so excited, everyone! Case just came home from work and told me he's been offered a new job!!! Yay! He's been hunting around for something a bit more rewarding and will now be working at UCSB managing interlibrary loans! (Yes, it IS as nerdy as it sounds, but that's why we love him. :D)

I'm so proud of you!!!!

God is good. With all that's been going on in the last week, especially with the economy, it's such a reminder to trust. Pure trust. Every time I hear the dismal reports on NPR or look at the Times to see the Dow fall another several hundred points, I get so panicky. But taking a deep breath and trusting that something greater than our government is actually in control is what's gotten me by. God always provides for his kids! Praises.

Alright, well I've got an evening full of editing to do. Also, I've become addicted to this show called "Friday Night Lights." Has anyone ever seen it? It's on NBC's website and is GREAT. Add that to "Heroes" and I'd say they have a pretty good lineup. Nice, NBC. Nice.


Hugs! Thanks to all who prayed!

L

0 comments: